To find out if this is something enough people are interested in we will be running a trial every Tuesday from 4pm - 9pm starting this Tuesday 4th September.
Tuesday from 4pm - 9pm starting this Tuesday 4th September
Tuesday and Thursday in the school holidays 9am - 9pm
Depending on demand other times may be added.
St Matt's Church Hall, Cnr Botany Rd and Lord St.
Parking available on site. Entrance to parking via Lord St.
- There will always be a supervisor on site if you have questions or would like to chat to someone.
- There is WiFi available, tea and coffee, snacks, a fully equiped kitchen area, toilets, individual study areas and communal study areas.
- The plan is to have a quiet study time from 4 to 6pm, a break time from 6 - 6.30pm then quiet study time from 6.30 - 9pm.
- There is a separate room available if you wish to chat or do group work during quiet times or you can use the outside space.
- You may bring your own food and can use the fridge and kitchen facilities. If the space is popular I will endeavour to invite teachers or tutors with different areas of expertise along on different evenings if you wish to ask for help.
- There is no cost for using the study space.
All HSC students.Please feel free to come along on Tuesday 4th September and bring any other HSC students who would be interested in using the space.